Subject: Bass Pro Shops Order Confirmation
From: "Bass Pro Shops" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 16:21:07 -0000

042909 OCSHP BassPro

Judy Tokuda , thank you for your order! 

Just a note to say we have received your order and are busy filling it. 
We'll send you another email once your order is on its way.  Information
on your order appears below.

We will send you another email once your order has been processed.

 
_______________________________________________________________________

Billing Address:
Judy Tokuda 
116 Lougheed Dr
 
Fort Mcmurray, AB T9K2M3
Canada

Shipping Address:
Judy        Tokuda 
116 Lougheed Dr
 
Fort Mcmurray, AB T9K2M3

_______________________________________________________________________

Order Number:  7995861
Confirmation Number: 88377174

Item #: 2214579
Qty: 1
Description: Xth Hub-Insulated
Unit Cost: 
Status: In Process

Merchandise Total: $469.99
Gift Card Purchased: $.00
Shipping: $134.90 
Tax: $.00
Adjustments**: -$.00
Total to be charged: $604.89

Due to size and/or quantity some orders require additional shipping charges. 
If the shipping will be $20 or more than you were quoted, you will be contacted.

*What's Status? : 
http://basspronews.com/a/tBYGBNABdPnr3B8r5h2Nt4KPd.BdPnr35a/bps25 

**What's Adjustments? : 
http://basspronews.com/a/tBYGBNABdPnr3B8r5h2Nt4KPd.BdPnr35a/bps26 

Any return from orders paid for by PayPal must be sent to our Returns Center at
the address shown on invoice that will be included with your order. Please do not
return items to our retail locations as they cannot refund your PayPal account.
_______________________________________________________________________

Thanks again for your order!
We're happy you chose Bass Pro Shops as your outdoor retailer!

Your friends at Bass Pro Shops
2500 E. Kearney
Springfield, MO 65898
www.basspro.com 

My Account : 
http://basspronews.com/a/tBYGBNABdPnr3B8r5h2Nt4KPd.BdPnr35a/bps27  

Contact Us : 
http://basspronews.com/a/tBYGBNABdPnr3B8r5h2Nt4KPd.BdPnr35a/bps20  

We take great pride in providing you the best possible service and begin 
processing your order as soon as it is submitted.  This process prevents
any changes or cancellations to orders once they are submitted.

Check out our pricing policy : 
http://basspronews.com/a/tBYGBNABdPnr3B8r5h2Nt4KPd.BdPnr35a/bps24  

Return information : 
http://basspronews.com/a/tBYGBNABdPnr3B8r5h2Nt4KPd.BdPnr35a/bps23